It's incredibly hard to narrow down the list to just 22 things we love to do in the Minocqua area but you don't have to narrow down your list. If you are looking for inspiration for things to do throughout the year, try any (or all) of these fun activities.
- Rent a snowmobile from Minocqua Sport Rental & cruise the local trails.
- Hit the virtual links at Lakeland Fitness & Golf's state-of-the-art Trugolf simulators.
- Take a Zipline Adventure ride. Open year ‘round.
- Experience the serene beauty of our winter by Cross Country Skiing on one of our many local trails or at Minocqua Winter Park.
5. Take a ride down the waterslide at The Waters of Minocqua.
6. Make s’mores on an open campfire.
7. Go out for a Friday night fish fry.
9. Watch a Min-Aqua Bat water ski show in downtown Minocqua.
10. Enjoy the water and wildlife from a pontoon ride from Minocqua Pontoon Cruises.
11. Take your family to a Scheer’s Lumberjack Show.
12. Attend a Snowshoe Baseball game in Lake Tomahawk on Monday nights.
13. Pet the deer or feed a giraffe at Wildwood Wildlife Park.
14. Check out a book at the Minocqua Public Library, sit on a pier and read.
15. Spend the day shopping!
16. Hire a guide and go fishing.
17. Rent a UTV from A & M UTV Rentals and ride on an area ATV Trail.
18. Travel on a rustic road a view the fall colors.
19. Visit and tour Northern Waters Distillery
20. Take a walk or go biking and breathe the clean, fresh, Northwoods air on area trails.
21. Take an art tour and visit the Christine Alfery Fine Art Studio
22. Enjoy our town’s culinary skills at the Annual Beef-A-Rama™ celebration during the last weekend of September.