Jobs in the Minocqua Area
Partner Job Opportunities
Employment Opportunities offered by Let's Minocqua Partners. Please contact the business directly for details.
NITSCHKE'S NORTHERN RESORT - HOUSEKEEPING
Nitschke's Northern Resort is looking for housekeeping starting in June 2024, Saturdays 9-3. Starting wage $25/hour then wage goes to $30/$35 hour. There’s a $250 bonus if you bring someone in for housekeeping that stays all season, and not missing any days. Call Brigit at 715-356-7795 or 715-892-1047
Looking for part - time summer help at EagleWings Sportswear in Minocqua.
- Fun and friendly family run store
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Openings in our Eagle River location as well
Please email email@example.com if interested.
GLIK'S IN MINOCQUA
Senior Store Manager- Glik's
504 Oneida St. Minocqua, WI 54548
-50% Associate Discount
-Competitive Wages with Yearly Review
-Paid Holidays, Vacation & PTO
-Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
-Sales Bonus Programs
- Flexible Scheduling
Main Job Responsibilities
-Enhance customer satisfaction
-Meet sales and profitability goals, and manage staff effectively
-Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent service
-Meeting sales goals by training, developing, mentoring and providing feedback to sales associates
-Supervising and training assistant managers and associates
-Report buying trends and customer needs to home office
-Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances)
-Be a shining example in both behavior and performance
-Additional store manager duties as needed
-Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in financial planning, employee recruitment, or retail management
-Previous management or sales experience required
-Powerful leadership skills and business orientation
-Customer management skills
-Strong organizational skills
How to Apply
-Applications can be found on gliks.com/careers
-Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are growing!
Our Woodruff office is in need of a part time hygienist.
Hours/Days can be flexible - let us know what would work in your schedule!
Please use the link below for job details.
MINOCQUA HEALTH AND REHAB JOB OPENINGS
Minocqua Health and Rehab in Minocqua is hiring for several positions.
CNA, LPN, RN, Housekeeping, Contract LPN and Contract RN
Please follow the link below for position descriptions and application.
SAVE MORE MARKETPLACE
Multiple positions open at Save More Marketplace. Save More is a locally owned and operated full-service grocery store. We pride ourselves in our focus to detail when it comes
to our products and customers.
Stop in for application at 8522 Hwy 51 N in Minocqua or call 715-356-9437. Wage discussed at interview.
Positions available are:
Donut Fryer- Bakery
Kwik Trip is hiring in your area! We have Full and Part time openings starting at $15 an hour with additional pay when working the overnight shift. Come join a caring company that has career opportunities and growth within. We’re a family-owned company based in La Crosse, WI and home to more than 36,000 plus co-workers and 800 plus store locations. With our own Bakery, Kitchens, Dairy, Distribution and Transportation divisions, we produce much of what we serve ourselves and deliver it right to your local store every day, so you always get fresh, quality products. Our mission statement at Kwik is "To serve our customers and community more efficiently than anyone else by treating our customers, coworkers and suppliers as we, personally would like to be treated and to make a difference in someone's life"
APPLY TODAY AT https://jobs.kwiktrip.com/us/
ASSOCIATED BANK TELLER POSITIONS OPEN
We're looking for a Tellers (One Part-Time and One Full-Time) who wants to make a difference at our Minocqua Office!
At Associated Bank, our culture is defined by our relentless focus on people. Here, you'll find opportunities for development, collaboration and great colleague benefits like these:
401(k) and pension plans
11 1/2 paid holidays
Health, dental and vision benefits starting your first day
Well-being benefits and more!
Visit AssociatedBank.com/Careers for details
GASLIGHT ANTIQUES AND COLLECTIBLES
Gaslight Antiques and Collectables is hiring for part time summer and year-round help. Please apply in person at Gaslight Antiques located in the upper level of the Gaslight Square Shoppes mall in Minocqua.
THE BEACONS OF MINOCQUA
The Beacons of Minocqua is hiring for the following positions.
HOUSEKEEPERS: The Beacons employs Housekeepers, Housekeeping Runners, Common Area Cleaners, Room Checkers and Folders all within our housekeeping department. We all work together and are cross trained so that we can help where needed. Housekeeping is one of the most important responsibilities at the Beacons. There is a very small window from checkout time to check in time. Saturdays and Sundays are a must, and a shift differential is offered for the weekends during the designated busy season. Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, and inspecting all units and all common areas of the resort. Must have the ability to work independently as well as in a team. Must be detail oriented.
BOATHOUSE ATTENDANTS: This is a seasonal position. The primary responsibility of this position is to prepare all watercraft for rental; stock all necessary equipment; clean watercraft, docks, and lakefront areas. Wash and prepare all watercraft for rental.
- Review all operational and safety procedures with boat renters.
- Maintain lawn/docks and lakefront area.
- Monitor boat slip markers on docks.
- Assist Maintenance Department as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor.
- Attend department meetings as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be communicative and friendly. Knowledge of watercraft helpful but not necessary. Must be able to work weekends.
FRONT DESK STAFF: This would be a part time position working about 25 hours. The primary responsibility of a Front Office Staff member is to provide the Beacons of Minocqua guests assistance with their accommodations and customer service needs. A Front Office member will make and confirm reservations.
- Greet, register, assign and check in guests.
- Verify guest personal information and payment arrangements.
- Verify room availability and guests account via computer.
- Post all incidental charges, collect all payments, and make necessary change.
- Perform simple bookkeeping tasks, such as balancing cash drawers.
- Handle boat, bike, e-bike, and movie rentals
- Respond to all email inquiries.
Applicant must possess a positive personality and outlook. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Multitasking is a very important skill to possess as well as patience, kindness and understanding. Must be reliable, have transportation and available to work weekends and varied shifts.
Hello Future Employee!
Thank you for your interest in employment at the Beacons of Minocqua. We are excited to get to know more about you.
Please see the attached link to our application that you will need to fill out and return via email. You may need to copy and paste. Please email applications to: email@example.com
Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you very soon!
WISCONSIN BENEFIT PLANNING-AN AFFILIATEOF ROBERTSON RYAN & ASSOCIATES
We are a growing insurance agency and we need office and administrative help. What
we're looking for is pretty simple. Can you:
- Show up on time every work day?
- Perform consistent, high-quality, detail oriented work?
- Take care of reception in a way that leaves customers with a good impression of you
and our agency?
- Look the part with business casual attire?
- Laugh at yourself and us?
-Be all things to all people or short of that, lots of things to many people?
- Step up and do all the little stuff that nobody could ever think to include in a job
- Have your nights and weekends off? Working M-F 8:30am-4:30pm
Courteously and promptly determines nature of a caller's business and directs callers
and visitors to the appropriate person, or takes messages (Including all pertinent
information) for the person called.
Perform clerical duties such as: processing client payments, client database systems,
process all mail, maintain office appearance and supplies
Maintain strict confidentiality of information processed.
Must maintain courteous, professional and effective working relationships with
employees at all levels of the organization.
Develop and maintain courteous and effective working relationships with clients,
vendors and/or any other representatives of external organizations.
Responsibility for providing timely, appropriate responses to
requests/suggestions/complaints or refer such comments to the appropriate person.
High School diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and
Willing to learn the insurance industry with opportunity for growth
Location: Minocqua, Wisconsin (9781 Hwy 70 West, PO Box 1089) Wisconsin Benefits
Planning an Affiliate of Robertson Ryan & Associates
Job Type: Full-time with excellent benefits including 23 PTO days and 10 Paid holidays,
401(k) with company match just to name a few.
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
Please send resume to:
Melissa Stauber – firstname.lastname@example.org
ISLAND CITY LANES - WE'RE HIRING
Island City Lanes is hiring bartenders, pin chasers and cleaning help.
Bartenders (will train), Pin chaser is a great job for high schoolers looking for job experience, cleaners are late night/early morning!
Good wages, free bowling!
Apply in-person only.
Island City Lanes located at 8085 Hwy 51S in Minocqua.
AQUATIC PLANT MANAGEMENT
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Do you love the outdoors? Do you love spending time on the lake? Aquatic Plant Management is growing and we need your help! We are looking for hardworking individuals that are as passionate as we are about clean lakes. Working with Aquatic Plant Management provides staff the ability to have a direct impact on the fight against aquatic invasive species.
APM is hiring divers to remove aquatic invasive plants via snorkel, scuba, and hookah diving during the summer months. This is a full-time, weekday position. Ability to travel is important and must be a strong swimmer. Details below:
- Perform any and all tasks relating to identifying and removing invasive aquatic vegetation from lakes for both lake associations and residential property owners
- Positively identify the target plant species under a variety of conditions.
- Execute DASH (Diver-Assisted Suction Harvesting)/hand-harvesting protocols upon arrival at project location.
- Remove invasive or native aquatic vegetation as directed by the Dive Leader.
- Assist in disposal of removed aquatic vegetation.
- Disinfect Dive Boat upon project completion.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- *Aquatic Plant Management LLC reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: None
- SCUBA certification NOT required
- Swimming at a competent level
- Active listening
No Sweat Clothing in Minocqua
Summer help wanted at No Sweat Clothing in Minocqua for anyone who wants to work a couple of days or more each week. We are very flexible. Come in and see Shari or call her at 356-3030 for more information and details.
AmericInn of Minocqua Guest Services Manager
Responsible for supervising the front desk area, maintaining data on future room occupancy, tracking reservation requests, hire and train new sales and service associate and maintain liaison with sales, food and beverage, housekeeping, maintenance, and accounting departments. Fast, fun, and friendly are the main characteristics of this position. Checking in guests during peak hours, showing that classic “customer service” smile, and always having fun with this awesome team is what we want from you. We want to help answer guest questions and make their stay as enjoyable as we possibly can. If you are a people kind of person, then we want you for this position.
- Ensure that all guests are being treated in an efficient and courteous manner and that all standards are being applied by all staff members.
- Scheduling/managing the front desk team.
- Working with the other departments to create a clean transition in communications.
- Address all guest concerns and ensure follow up is complete
- Assist in the daily maintenance of room inventory status to achieve optimal levels of revenue while maintaining high levels of guest expectations.
- Supervise the activities and the service levels of the bell staff to ensure that the arrival, departures and all other guest contact are conducted in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Highly organized.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of guest service and satisfaction.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Minimum of 3 years hotel experience required, preferably at a hotel front desk.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
- Paid time off and 401(k) for full-time employees
- All employees get discounts on hotels across the country
- Opportunities for bonuses each month
- Unlimited referral bonus potential
- DailyPay: access to your already earned wages before payday (hourly employees only)
Contact: Madeline Glatzel, email@example.com or 218-529-7709
ADAMS GENERATORS - 2 Positions Open
Adams Generators is seeking a Generator Technician to join our team. Adams is a family owned company who values integrity above all things, and passionately cares about its team and our customers. All inquiries will remain confidential.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health benefits including dental and vision
- Company match 401(k) program
- Paid holidays and Paid time-off
- Tool allowance
- Long-term and Short-term Disability Offerings
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental Health Counseling
- Respectful and Enjoyable Work Environment
- Respect and Appreciation for your family and work/personal life balance
- Long term Career Opportunities
- Company vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
This position will be responsible for installations and maintenance for residential and commercial settings. Specifically:
- Installation of standby power generators and accessories, including electrical components, gas plumbing components, landscaping components, underground, and concrete work
- Generator preventative maintenance
- Troubleshoot Service Issues - Air Cooled, Liquid Cooled, Protector Plus, and portable generators
- Warranty service work and documentation
- On call availability for emergency repairs
- Representing Adams Generators at occasional trade shows – help set-up/ tear down
Adams Electric, Inc. – Minocqua, WI
- Demonstrate and promote company values of Integrity, people-oriented, passionate partnerships, positive attitude, commitment to excellence
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Appropriate experience and licensure
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds and able to safely handle and work from ladder
Journeyman Electrician (Preferred)
$35.00 to $40.00 per hour
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Health benefits including dental and vision
- Company match 401(k) program
- Paid holidays and paid time-off
- Tool allowance
- Company vehicle
- Long-term and short-term disability offerings
- Employee assistance program
- Mental health counseling
- Respectful and enjoyable work environment
- Respect and appreciation for your family and work/personal life balance
- Long term career opportunities
Call: (715) 803-6900
We are looking for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done for the customer. We also require excellence and professionalism while representing the company. Specifically, the candidate must:
- Have Appropriate Experience
- Possess a Valid Driver’s License
- Possess a High school diploma or GED required.
- Be able to lift 50+ pounds and be able to safely handle and work from a ladder.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
Call: (715) 803-6900
Document Control Clerk
Hillestad Pharmaceuticals is seeking a Document Control Clerk. The Document Control Clerk is a member of our Quality Control (QC) Team and organizes all QC-related documents. This full-time position requires strong organizational and communication skills. Previous office experience is a plus. Major Duties: Type and print QC documents. Update existing documents. Check documents for completeness and communicate with other departments to collect missing information. Organize and file documents completed by production and QC. Retrieve documents as requested by other departments. Assist with simple tasks in the QC lab, such as shipping samples to other laboratories.
Qualifications: Highschool diploma.
- must be familiar with Microsoft Word.
- must be willing to be trained on company-specific software.
- must possess strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- is expected to work independently (with moderate supervision) after initial training phase.
Compensation will be determined based on applicant's experience. Benefits include: paid vacation and holidays; health, dental and life insurance; retirement plan; employee discounts for Hillestad products. Hillestad Pharmaceuticals was founded in 1959 and is a growing manufacturer of quality dietary supplements, cosmetics, and food products. Our manufacturing facility is located at 178 U.S. Highway 51 in Woodruff, WI 54568. Applicants may inquire by phone (715-358-2113, ask for Christy or Marco) or apply by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Lakeland Fitness & Golf
Certified Personal Trainer
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Interact with members of the gym and introduce them to our personal training packages
- New member orientations/new client orientations
- Collect payments from your clients and turn them over to our accounting department
- Lead group fitness classes if necessary
- Recruit new members
- Advise clients about important safety concerns and demonstrate exercise or maneuvers as needed
- Give clients ample notice if you need to change appointment times and respond quickly to clients who must change their schedule
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Desire to learn and impact members experience
- Attention to detail
- PC skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Telephone experience
- Dynamic personality
- An interest in fitness & health and wellness
- Emergency first-aid training is a plus
To apply for this position please contact and send a resume to email@example.com
THE WATERS OF MINOCQUA
Several positions available at The Waters of Minocqua. Please click on the link for job description.
Night Auditor - https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/487066