Jobs in the Minocqua Area
Partner Job Opportunities
Employment Opportunities offered by Let's Minocqua Partners. Please contact the business directly for details.
SAVE MORE MARKETPLACE
Multiple positions open at Save More Marketplace. Save More is a locally owned and operated full-service grocery store. We pride ourselves in our focus to detail when it comes
to our products and customers.
Stop in for application at 8522 Hwy 51 N in Minocqua or call 715-356-9437. Wage discussed at interview.
Positions available are:
Donut Fryer- Bakery
INCREDIBLE BANK - MINOCQUA
Incredible Bank in Minocqua has two positions open. One full-time position and one part-time positiion.
Please view the links below for details.
EAU HOLDINGS IN MANITOWISH WATERS - POSITIONS OPEN
EAU Holdings in beautiful Manitowish Waters is a great place to work!
We now have year-round positions available. All positions offer a competitive
starting salary, great work environment, paid holidays, 401k, employee discounts
and a free gym membership!
Full-time positions offer health, dental and vision insurance.
Positions currently available include:
- Front Desk Clerk and Housekeepers at The Lodge
- Cook, Host, Server and Busser at Smokey’s
- Barista at Dixie’s Coffee House
- Retail Manager at To the Nines & The Lake House
Apply today by contacting Angie Nicol at (715) 543-8887
or emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ASSOCIATED BANK TELLER POSITIONS OPEN
We're looking for a Tellers (One Part-Time and One Full-Time) who wants to make a difference at our Minocqua Office!
At Associated Bank, our culture is defined by our relentless focus on people. Here, you'll find opportunities for development, collaboration and great colleague benefits like these:
401(k) and pension plans
11 1/2 paid holidays
Health, dental and vision benefits starting your first day
Well-being benefits and more!
Visit AssociatedBank.com/Careers for details
GASLIGHT ANTIQUES AND COLLECTIBLES
Gaslight Antiques and Collectables is hiring for part time summer and year-round help. Please apply in person at Gaslight Antiques located in the upper level of the Gaslight Square Shoppes mall in Minocqua.
THE BEACONS OF MINOCQUA
The Beacons of Minocqua is hiring for the following positions.
HOUSEKEEPERS: The Beacons employs Housekeepers, Housekeeping Runners, Common Area Cleaners, Room Checkers and Folders all within our housekeeping department. We all work together and are cross trained so that we can help where needed. Housekeeping is one of the most important responsibilities at the Beacons. There is a very small window from checkout time to check in time. Saturdays and Sundays are a must, and a shift differential is offered for the weekends during the designated busy season. Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, and inspecting all units and all common areas of the resort. Must have the ability to work independently as well as in a team. Must be detail oriented.
BOATHOUSE ATTENDANTS: This is a seasonal position. The primary responsibility of this position is to prepare all watercraft for rental; stock all necessary equipment; clean watercraft, docks, and lakefront areas. Wash and prepare all watercraft for rental.
- Review all operational and safety procedures with boat renters.
- Maintain lawn/docks and lakefront area.
- Monitor boat slip markers on docks.
- Assist Maintenance Department as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor.
- Attend department meetings as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be communicative and friendly. Knowledge of watercraft helpful but not necessary. Must be able to work weekends.
FRONT DESK STAFF: This would be a part time position working about 25 hours. The primary responsibility of a Front Office Staff member is to provide the Beacons of Minocqua guests assistance with their accommodations and customer service needs. A Front Office member will make and confirm reservations.
- Greet, register, assign and check in guests.
- Verify guest personal information and payment arrangements.
- Verify room availability and guests account via computer.
- Post all incidental charges, collect all payments, and make necessary change.
- Perform simple bookkeeping tasks, such as balancing cash drawers.
- Handle boat, bike, e-bike, and movie rentals
- Respond to all email inquiries.
Applicant must possess a positive personality and outlook. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Multitasking is a very important skill to possess as well as patience, kindness and understanding. Must be reliable, have transportation and available to work weekends and varied shifts.
Hello Future Employee!
Thank you for your interest in employment at the Beacons of Minocqua. We are excited to get to know more about you.
Please see the attached link to our application that you will need to fill out and return via email. You may need to copy and paste. Please email applications to: email@example.com
Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you very soon!
WISCONSIN BENEFIT PLANNING-AN AFFILIATEOF ROBERTSON RYAN & ASSOCIATES
We are a growing insurance agency and we need office and administrative help. What
we're looking for is pretty simple. Can you:
- Show up on time every work day?
- Perform consistent, high-quality, detail oriented work?
- Take care of reception in a way that leaves customers with a good impression of you
and our agency?
- Look the part with business casual attire?
- Laugh at yourself and us?
-Be all things to all people or short of that, lots of things to many people?
- Step up and do all the little stuff that nobody could ever think to include in a job
- Have your nights and weekends off? Working M-F 8:30am-4:30pm
Courteously and promptly determines nature of a caller's business and directs callers
and visitors to the appropriate person, or takes messages (Including all pertinent
information) for the person called.
Perform clerical duties such as: processing client payments, client database systems,
process all mail, maintain office appearance and supplies
Maintain strict confidentiality of information processed.
Must maintain courteous, professional and effective working relationships with
employees at all levels of the organization.
Develop and maintain courteous and effective working relationships with clients,
vendors and/or any other representatives of external organizations.
Responsibility for providing timely, appropriate responses to
requests/suggestions/complaints or refer such comments to the appropriate person.
High School diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education and
Willing to learn the insurance industry with opportunity for growth
Location: Minocqua, Wisconsin (9781 Hwy 70 West, PO Box 1089) Wisconsin Benefits
Planning an Affiliate of Robertson Ryan & Associates
Job Type: Full-time with excellent benefits including 23 PTO days and 10 Paid holidays,
401(k) with company match just to name a few.
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
Please send resume to:
Melissa Stauber – firstname.lastname@example.org
YMCA FAMILY CAMP NAWAKWA
YMCA Family Camp Nawakwa is now hiring for the 2023 season. From fitness instructors to camp directors to maintenance technicians, we employ some of the most dynamic members of our community and we’d love for you to be next!
Please view available positions here: https://www.ymcachicago.org/careers/job-openings/
YMCA Family Camp Nawakwa, 13400 Camp Nawakwa Lane. Lac du Flambeau, WI 54538
WISCONSIN COATING SPECIALISTS
*****WE ARE HIRING FULL-TIME INSTALLERS AT OUR MERCER (NORTHWOODS) LOCATION*****
We offer competitive wages, and health insurance, including dental and vision, for full-time employees.
Perks include on-the-job training, staying active/getting your steps in, working with a small team of fellow hard workers, and not working in a cubicle/boring office environment.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
Please give us a call at 715-298-9533 for details.
ISLAND CITY LANES - WE'RE HIRING
Island City Lanes is hiring bartenders, pin chasers and cleaning help.
Bartenders (will train), Pin chaser is a great job for high schoolers looking for job experience, cleaners are late night/early morning!
Good wages, free bowling!
Apply in-person only.
Island City Lanes located at 8085 Hwy 51S in Minocqua.
SKYLARK MOTEL - SEASONAL HELP NEEDED
Part-time seasonal housekeeping help needed at the Skylark Motel in Woodruff. Thursday through Sunday.
Please contact us at 715-356-5558 for details on the position.
AQUATIC PLANT MANAGEMENT
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Do you love the outdoors? Do you love spending time on the lake? Aquatic Plant Management is growing and we need your help! We are looking for hardworking individuals that are as passionate as we are about clean lakes. Working with Aquatic Plant Management provides staff the ability to have a direct impact on the fight against aquatic invasive species.
APM is hiring divers to remove aquatic invasive plants via snorkel, scuba, and hookah diving during the summer months. This is a full-time, weekday position. Ability to travel is important and must be a strong swimmer. Details below:
- Perform any and all tasks relating to identifying and removing invasive aquatic vegetation from lakes for both lake associations and residential property owners
- Positively identify the target plant species under a variety of conditions.
- Execute DASH (Diver-Assisted Suction Harvesting)/hand-harvesting protocols upon arrival at project location.
- Remove invasive or native aquatic vegetation as directed by the Dive Leader.
- Assist in disposal of removed aquatic vegetation.
- Disinfect Dive Boat upon project completion.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- *Aquatic Plant Management LLC reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: None
- SCUBA certification NOT required
- Swimming at a competent level
- Active listening
NORTHWOODS CHILDREN'S MUSEUM
Front Desk Play Expert
The Northwoods Children’s Museum of Eagle River, WI is seeking a part time Front Desk Play Expert.
We are looking for an individual who is outgoing, passionate, and hardworking with excellent customer service skills to engage with families that attend the museum.
- Greet and assist with checking families into the museum.
- Run the front desk register. Duties include but are not limited to collecting admission fees and selling memberships and merchandise.
- Answer museum phone calls.
- Assist with keeping the museum and exhibits in the best possible condition. This will require creativity, and light maintenance and cleaning.
- Grow positive awareness of the organization and strengthen its reputation with clients, donors, and the communities it serves.
- Assist with programs and daily operations as directed.
- Assist with improving and developing program activities and daily operations.
- Ensure proper implementation of programs and daily operations.
- Ensure that all program supplies and materials are available when needed.
- Assist with the set up and clean-up of supplies/materials for programs and activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 year of Customer Service Experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite - preferred
- Experience with Google Calendars - preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask
Job Type: Part Time
8-hour shifts (20-32 hours Per Week)
Monday – Friday and every other Saturday
The Northwoods Children’s Museum is a non-profit organization. Our mission to enrich lives, support families, and encourage a love of learning though interactive play.
Apply on Indeed or send your resume to:
No Sweat Clothing in Minocqua
Summer help wanted at No Sweat Clothing in Minocqua for anyone who wants to work a couple of days or more each week. We are very flexible. Come in and see Shari or call her at 356-3030 for more information and details.
AmericInn of Minocqua Guest Services Manager
Responsible for supervising the front desk area, maintaining data on future room occupancy, tracking reservation requests, hire and train new sales and service associate and maintain liaison with sales, food and beverage, housekeeping, maintenance, and accounting departments. Fast, fun, and friendly are the main characteristics of this position. Checking in guests during peak hours, showing that classic “customer service” smile, and always having fun with this awesome team is what we want from you. We want to help answer guest questions and make their stay as enjoyable as we possibly can. If you are a people kind of person, then we want you for this position.
- Ensure that all guests are being treated in an efficient and courteous manner and that all standards are being applied by all staff members.
- Scheduling/managing the front desk team.
- Working with the other departments to create a clean transition in communications.
- Address all guest concerns and ensure follow up is complete
- Assist in the daily maintenance of room inventory status to achieve optimal levels of revenue while maintaining high levels of guest expectations.
- Supervise the activities and the service levels of the bell staff to ensure that the arrival, departures and all other guest contact are conducted in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Highly organized.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of guest service and satisfaction.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Minimum of 3 years hotel experience required, preferably at a hotel front desk.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
- Paid time off and 401(k) for full-time employees
- All employees get discounts on hotels across the country
- Opportunities for bonuses each month
- Unlimited referral bonus potential
- DailyPay: access to your already earned wages before payday (hourly employees only)
Contact: Madeline Glatzel, email@example.com or 218-529-7709
ADAMS GENERATORS - 2 Positions Open
Adams Generators is seeking a Generator Technician to join our team. Adams is a family owned company who values integrity above all things, and passionately cares about its team and our customers. All inquiries will remain confidential.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health benefits including dental and vision
- Company match 401(k) program
- Paid holidays and Paid time-off
- Tool allowance
- Long-term and Short-term Disability Offerings
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental Health Counseling
- Respectful and Enjoyable Work Environment
- Respect and Appreciation for your family and work/personal life balance
- Long term Career Opportunities
- Company vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
This position will be responsible for installations and maintenance for residential and commercial settings. Specifically:
- Installation of standby power generators and accessories, including electrical components, gas plumbing components, landscaping components, underground, and concrete work
- Generator preventative maintenance
- Troubleshoot Service Issues - Air Cooled, Liquid Cooled, Protector Plus, and portable generators
- Warranty service work and documentation
- On call availability for emergency repairs
- Representing Adams Generators at occasional trade shows – help set-up/ tear down
Adams Electric, Inc. – Minocqua, WI
- Demonstrate and promote company values of Integrity, people-oriented, passionate partnerships, positive attitude, commitment to excellence
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Appropriate experience and licensure
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds and able to safely handle and work from ladder
Journeyman Electrician (Preferred)
$35.00 to $40.00 per hour
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Health benefits including dental and vision
- Company match 401(k) program
- Paid holidays and paid time-off
- Tool allowance
- Company vehicle
- Long-term and short-term disability offerings
- Employee assistance program
- Mental health counseling
- Respectful and enjoyable work environment
- Respect and appreciation for your family and work/personal life balance
- Long term career opportunities
Call: (715) 803-6900
We are looking for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done for the customer. We also require excellence and professionalism while representing the company. Specifically, the candidate must:
- Have Appropriate Experience
- Possess a Valid Driver’s License
- Possess a High school diploma or GED required.
- Be able to lift 50+ pounds and be able to safely handle and work from a ladder.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
Call: (715) 803-6900
Start a new career with Glik's in downtown Minocqua.
50% associate discount
Opportunity for bonuses
Must be 16 +
Ready to join our team?
Apply online at Gliks.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NORTH LAKELAND DISCOVERY CENTER
North Lakeland Discovery Center
Position Title: Building and Grounds Assistant
Reports To: Building and Grounds Coordinator
Application Deadline Date: Position open until filled
Nature of Work: The North Lakeland Discovery Center (NLDC) operates within a team-minded framework and as a mission-based organization, focused on delivering high-quality mission and service opportunities. This position is responsible to assist the Buildings and Grounds Coordinator with the following tasks:
- Assists with maintenance of all buildings, including but not limited to, painting, staining, roof cleaning, plumbing and carpentry.
- Performs maintenance to our 12-mile trail system, including brushing, clearing, boardwalk repair, sign upkeep, and winter ski trail grooming.
- Performs vehicle maintenance, including oil changes and minor repairs.
- Snow and ice removal from walkways and driveways.
- Regular upkeep of gardens, including watering and weeding.
- Regular upkeep of grounds, including mowing, trimming, and spring/fall cleanup.
- Provides support for fundraising events and weddings, including tent set-up, table and chair set-up, power cord placement and management, and clean-up.
- Provides support to program staff with facility set-up, clean-up, and equipment preparation and distribution.
- Performs cleaning of offices, lodge, Discovery Hall, cabins and bathrooms.
- Transporting, launching and trailering the pontoon boat and other boats.
- Other duties as assigned.
Strong work ethic and good communication skills.
- Ability to perform cleaning and maintenance work.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Work indoors and outdoors, sometimes in inclement weather.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including many weekends.
- Ability to supervise and assist volunteers.
- Flexible and team-oriented individual.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Qualifications: This position requires experience in general maintenance, familiarity in lawn work, carpentry, light mechanical work, and general cleaning.
- Position is year-around, full-time, hourly.
- Benefits include health and dental, 401K plan, paid time off (PTO) and holiday leave.
- Compensation: $15 hour. Annual increases subject to review.
- 90 day probationary period.
- Position open until filled.
To Apply For This Position:
To apply for this position, send a completed North Lakeland Discovery Center Job Application (available on the NLDC’s website, www.discoverycenter.net under the Employment tab), and three recent References to: North Lakeland Discovery Center, Attention Ryan Wahlgren, P.O. Box 237, Manitowish Waters, WI 54545. You may also send an email to email@example.com and attach the completed Job Application, Resume and References.
The North Lakeland Discovery Center is a premier not-for-profit environmental education center located in Wisconsin’s scenic Northwoods. Our 63-acre site is situated among forestland, wetlands, and wilderness lakes and rivers within the 240,000-acre Northern-Highlands American Legion State Forest. The Discovery Center’s activities and experiences promote stewardship of natural and cultural resources, and connect people to nature through education, recreation and research. Our events, facilities, recreation opportunities and engaging outdoor programs encourage lifelong learning and create a sense of community, well-being and fun!
Document Control Clerk
Hillestad Pharmaceuticals is seeking a Document Control Clerk. The Document Control Clerk is a member of our Quality Control (QC) Team and organizes all QC-related documents. This full-time position requires strong organizational and communication skills. Previous office experience is a plus. Major Duties: Type and print QC documents. Update existing documents. Check documents for completeness and communicate with other departments to collect missing information. Organize and file documents completed by production and QC. Retrieve documents as requested by other departments. Assist with simple tasks in the QC lab, such as shipping samples to other laboratories.
Qualifications: Highschool diploma.
- must be familiar with Microsoft Word.
- must be willing to be trained on company-specific software.
- must possess strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- is expected to work independently (with moderate supervision) after initial training phase.
Compensation will be determined based on applicant's experience. Benefits include: paid vacation and holidays; health, dental and life insurance; retirement plan; employee discounts for Hillestad products. Hillestad Pharmaceuticals was founded in 1959 and is a growing manufacturer of quality dietary supplements, cosmetics, and food products. Our manufacturing facility is located at 178 U.S. Highway 51 in Woodruff, WI 54568. Applicants may inquire by phone (715-358-2113, ask for Christy or Marco) or apply by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Lakeland Fitness & Golf
Certified Personal Trainer
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Interact with members of the gym and introduce them to our personal training packages
- New member orientations/new client orientations
- Collect payments from your clients and turn them over to our accounting department
- Lead group fitness classes if necessary
- Recruit new members
- Advise clients about important safety concerns and demonstrate exercise or maneuvers as needed
- Give clients ample notice if you need to change appointment times and respond quickly to clients who must change their schedule
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Desire to learn and impact members experience
- Attention to detail
- PC skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Telephone experience
- Dynamic personality
- An interest in fitness & health and wellness
- Emergency first-aid training is a plus
To apply for this position please contact and send a resume to email@example.com
MARSHFIELD MEDICAL CENTER MINOCQUA
Join us in providing excellent care for patients and help make accessing that care easier! We are currently looking for Registered Nurses, Medical Assistants, Nursing Assistants, Environmental Service Aides, Food & Nutrition Services Associates, Paramedics, Emergency Medical Technicians and Medical Technologists to join our team.
To learn more and apply visit marshfieldclinic.org/careers or call 715-358-1097.
THE WATERS OF MINOCQUA
Several positions available at The Waters of Minocqua. Please click on the link for job description.
Night Auditor - https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/487066