Jobs in the Minocqua Area
Partner Job Opportunities
Employment Opportunities offered by Let's Minocqua Partners. Please contact the business directly for details.
ADAMS GENERATORS - 2 Positions Open
Adams Generators is seeking a Generator Technician to join our team. Adams is a family owned company who values integrity above all things, and passionately cares about its team and our customers. All inquiries will remain confidential.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Health benefits including dental and vision
- Company match 401(k) program
- Paid holidays and Paid time-off
- Tool allowance
- Long-term and Short-term Disability Offerings
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental Health Counseling
- Respectful and Enjoyable Work Environment
- Respect and Appreciation for your family and work/personal life balance
- Long term Career Opportunities
- Company vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
This position will be responsible for installations and maintenance for residential and commercial settings. Specifically:
- Installation of standby power generators and accessories, including electrical components, gas plumbing components, landscaping components, underground, and concrete work
- Generator preventative maintenance
- Troubleshoot Service Issues - Air Cooled, Liquid Cooled, Protector Plus, and portable generators
- Warranty service work and documentation
- On call availability for emergency repairs
- Representing Adams Generators at occasional trade shows – help set-up/ tear down
Adams Electric, Inc. – Minocqua, WI
- Demonstrate and promote company values of Integrity, people-oriented, passionate partnerships, positive attitude, commitment to excellence
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Appropriate experience and licensure
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds and able to safely handle and work from ladder
Journeyman Electrician (Preferred)
$35.00 to $40.00 per hour
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Health benefits including dental and vision
- Company match 401(k) program
- Paid holidays and paid time-off
- Tool allowance
- Company vehicle
- Long-term and short-term disability offerings
- Employee assistance program
- Mental health counseling
- Respectful and enjoyable work environment
- Respect and appreciation for your family and work/personal life balance
- Long term career opportunities
Call: (715) 803-6900
We are looking for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done for the customer. We also require excellence and professionalism while representing the company. Specifically, the candidate must:
- Have Appropriate Experience
- Possess a Valid Driver’s License
- Possess a High school diploma or GED required.
- Be able to lift 50+ pounds and be able to safely handle and work from a ladder.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
Call: (715) 803-6900
Start a new career with Glik's in downtown Minocqua.
50% Associate discount
401 (k) benefit plans
Profit sharing plan.
50% associate discount
Opportunity for bonuses
Must be 16 +
Ready to join our team?
Apply online at Gliks.com or email your resume to email@example.com
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - NORTHWOODS CHILDREN'S MUSEUM
Executive Director- Northwoods Children's Museum
Contact info: Aubrey Dalbec, firstname.lastname@example.org 715-479-4623
Job Summary: The executive director is the chief executive officer of the Northwoods Children’s Museum (NCM) reporting to the NCM Board of Directors. The executive director is responsible for leading the development and implementation of the museum’s strategic plan and carrying out the policies and goals approved by the board.
This position’s overall responsibilities include leadership, management, general administrative functions, and supervision of personnel. The primary responsibility of the executive director is to secure the necessary financial support to ensure the NCM’s immediate and long-term viability.
Guided by our mission to enrich lives, support families, and encourage a love of learning through interactive play, the executive director is responsible for the NCM’s overall success.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
1. Foster and communicate a compelling vision and engage in strategic leadership.
2. Implement resource development initiatives and ensure sustainability of operations.
3. Advocate for the mission of NCM to the community and foster positive relations with board members 4. Lead in the area of organizational management and operations 5. Manage financial resources and implement financial and legal practices of the organization.
4. Perform other duties and assignments, including visitor services.
· Necessary Qualifications/Requirements
· Possess state of Wisconsin driver’s license and access to own vehicle.
· Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, technology products, and POS systems and databases.
· Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication as well as effective organizational skills.
· Ability to relate well to people of all ages and backgrounds.
· Ability to work successfully as a team player.
· Ability to engage in fundraising techniques and skills to raise annual and major gifts.
· Understanding and knowledge of principles of organizational management, financial management, budgeting, and broad areas of supervising a children’s museum.
To apply send resume and contact information for 3 references to email@example.com
OAKFIRE PIZZERIA & BAR
A LA CARTE - HELP NEEDED
Fun and fast paced downtown Minocqua Gift and Home Decor store looking to fill a year round daytime customer service position. Other aspects of the job would include cashiering, stocking, and possible website management. We also have a seasonal position available June - January. Please apply at A La Carte, Gaslight Square Mall. 715-356- 5851
Otto's Beer and Brat Garden
Otto’s Beer and Brat Garden in Downtown Minocqua is hiring for Seasonal positions including Servers, Hosts, cooks, dishwashers, bussers and janitorial. Full and part-time positions available. We are also searching for a qualified Kitchen Manger. (This is a year round full time position). Contact us for an interview at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (715)356-6134 (leave a message) or pick up an application at 509 Oneida St. Minocqua, WI 54568.
Camp Manito-wish YMCA is currently seeking individuals with collaborative leadership and decision-making skills, keen communication skills, critical-thinking, problem-solving, and organizational skills for to fill the following camp positions: Full-Time/Year-Round Maintenance Technician and a Part-Time/Year-Round Camp Custodian (Custodial, Housekeeping & Light Maintenance) as well Late-Summer and Early-Fall Leadership Facilitators. View full job descriptions here.
MINOCQUA POPCORN AND PUFFS
Minocqua Popcorn & Puffs is looking for individuals that have a great work ethic, friendly faces and fun personalities to join our team. Must be available some nights and weekends along with a few holidays.
Positions available: Full-time and Part-time Seasonal
Year round Part-time and Full-Time Supervisor
Duties would include promoting and providing samples of products, serving customers and collecting payments. On-the-job training is provided. Competitive wages.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact:
Pam @ pgleichminocquapopcorn.com
*Employees get a discount on purchase of popcorn and puffs with a FREE snack bag of popcorn after each shift
Associated Bank - Minocqua, Teller Supervisor Position
WE'RE LOOKING FOR MORE THAN JUST YOUR AVERAGE TELLER SUPERVISOR IN MINOCQUA!
At Associated Bank, we’re not just another bank. By forging strong connections between colleagues and our community, sharing a clear direction for future success, and providing real opportunities for growth, we’re raising the bar for the financial industry while attracting the best talent. If you’re looking for more than just a paycheck, we’re looking for you.
Strong Connections. Clear Direction. Real Opportunities.
NORTH LAKELAND DISCOVERY CENTER
North Lakeland Discovery Center
Position Title: Building and Grounds Assistant
Reports To: Building and Grounds Coordinator
Application Deadline Date: Position open until filled
Nature of Work: The North Lakeland Discovery Center (NLDC) operates within a team-minded framework and as a mission-based organization, focused on delivering high-quality mission and service opportunities. This position is responsible to assist the Buildings and Grounds Coordinator with the following tasks:
- Assists with maintenance of all buildings, including but not limited to, painting, staining, roof cleaning, plumbing and carpentry.
- Performs maintenance to our 12-mile trail system, including brushing, clearing, boardwalk repair, sign upkeep, and winter ski trail grooming.
- Performs vehicle maintenance, including oil changes and minor repairs.
- Snow and ice removal from walkways and driveways.
- Regular upkeep of gardens, including watering and weeding.
- Regular upkeep of grounds, including mowing, trimming, and spring/fall cleanup.
- Provides support for fundraising events and weddings, including tent set-up, table and chair set-up, power cord placement and management, and clean-up.
- Provides support to program staff with facility set-up, clean-up, and equipment preparation and distribution.
- Performs cleaning of offices, lodge, Discovery Hall, cabins and bathrooms.
- Transporting, launching and trailering the pontoon boat and other boats.
- Other duties as assigned.
Strong work ethic and good communication skills.
- Ability to perform cleaning and maintenance work.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Work indoors and outdoors, sometimes in inclement weather.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including many weekends.
- Ability to supervise and assist volunteers.
- Flexible and team-oriented individual.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Qualifications: This position requires experience in general maintenance, familiarity in lawn work, carpentry, light mechanical work, and general cleaning.
- Position is year-around, full-time, hourly.
- Benefits include health and dental, 401K plan, paid time off (PTO) and holiday leave.
- Compensation: $15 hour. Annual increases subject to review.
- 90 day probationary period.
- Position open until filled.
To Apply For This Position:
To apply for this position, send a completed North Lakeland Discovery Center Job Application (available on the NLDC’s website, www.discoverycenter.net under the Employment tab), and three recent References to: North Lakeland Discovery Center, Attention Ryan Wahlgren, P.O. Box 237, Manitowish Waters, WI 54545. You may also send an email to email@example.com and attach the completed Job Application, Resume and References.
The North Lakeland Discovery Center is a premier not-for-profit environmental education center located in Wisconsin’s scenic Northwoods. Our 63-acre site is situated among forestland, wetlands, and wilderness lakes and rivers within the 240,000-acre Northern-Highlands American Legion State Forest. The Discovery Center’s activities and experiences promote stewardship of natural and cultural resources, and connect people to nature through education, recreation and research. Our events, facilities, recreation opportunities and engaging outdoor programs encourage lifelong learning and create a sense of community, well-being and fun!
Hillestad Pharmaceuticals Inc:
Quality Control Technician
Hillestad Pharmaceuticals, a dietary supplement manufacturer, is seeking a Quality Control (QC) Technician. The QC Technician works in the QC laboratory and collects samples of materials used and manufactured at Hillestad Pharmaceuticals, tests them against specifications and documents test results. Position requires strong organizational and communication skills. Applicant should be interested in scientific matters, preferably with lab experience (analytical, especially HPLC and/or microbiological). Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) experience is a plus. This is a full-time position with potential for advancement as we are continuously expanding our in-house testing capabilities.
- Take samples of raw materials and perform test such as FT-IR, wet chemistry ID
- Perform QC tests on finished products (physical tests, titration, HPLC)
- Review and file QC paperwork
- Communicate with other departments regarding QC status of materials
- Prepare and submit samples to 3rd-party laboratories
- Move approved materials into designated areas
- Check production equipment for cleanliness
- Maintain cleanliness of laboratory workspace
- Monitor pest control
- Keep track of stability testing
- File and organize retention samples
- Calibrate some analytical equipment
B.S. in a science-related field preferred (High school diploma required).
Successful applicant. . .
- ideally has experience with HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography)
- should have lab experience (analytical/microbiological).
- should be scientifically interested (math/problem-solving).
- must be able to work with office and lab software.
- must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- must possess strong communication skills (verbal/written) to document test results and exchange QC-related information with supervisors, other departments, and 3rd-party labs.
- is expected to work independently (with moderate supervision) after initial training phase.
Compensation: based on applicant’s experience.
Benefits: Health and dental insurance, retirement plan, paid vacation and holidays, discounts for Hillestad products.
Contact: email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-358-2113 and ask for Marco or Christy
HILLESTAD PHARMACEUTICALS IS LOOKING FOR WORKERS IN OUR PACKAGING DEPARTMENT
We make a variety of Healthy Products in an engaging work environment.
Full or part-time positions now available
Monday-Friday 7:45am to 4:15pm
Full time benefits include:
Health, Dental, Life, Vacation, and Retirement
Apply in person at:
178 Highway 51 North
Woodruff, Wi 54568
You may also contact Annie at 715-358-2113 or Corporate@Hillestadlabs.com
Lakeland Fitness & Golf
Certified Personal Trainer
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Interact with members of the gym and introduce them to our personal training packages
- New member orientations/new client orientations
- Collect payments from your clients and turn them over to our accounting department
- Lead group fitness classes if necessary
- Recruit new members
- Advise clients about important safety concerns and demonstrate exercise or maneuvers as needed
- Give clients ample notice if you need to change appointment times and respond quickly to clients who must change their schedule
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Desire to learn and impact members experience
- Attention to detail
- PC skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Telephone experience
- Dynamic personality
- An interest in fitness & health and wellness
- Emergency first-aid training is a plus
To apply for this position please contact and send a resume to email@example.com
MARSHFIELD MEDICAL CENTER MINOCQUA
Join us in providing excellent care for patients and help make accessing that care easier! We are currently looking for Registered Nurses, Medical Assistants, Nursing Assistants, Environmental Service Aides, Food & Nutrition Services Associates, Paramedics, Emergency Medical Technicians and Medical Technologists to join our team.
To learn more and apply visit marshfieldclinic.org/careers or call 715-358-1097.
THE WATERS OF MINOCQUA
Several positions available at The Waters of Minocqua. Please click on the link for job description.
Night Auditor - https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/487066