Guide Greg Biggs – Minocqua area's leading authority on Musky since 1985.
*Over 1500 legal fish boated
* 14 Vilas & Oneida County Muskie Marathon Top Ten fish, including 1st place (3), 2nd place (1), & 3rd
* Captured the "Simultaneous Sows" in 2005. A 52 inch, 43 pound 3oz. true Musky and a 50 1/2 inch 34 pound hybrid "Tiger" Musky that were hooked and boated simultaneously and came to over 77 pounds in the net. The Sow's combined weight was heavier than the world record!
* Largest Musky in the state of Wisconsin in 2005.
* Over two dozen 30 pound plus fish, with trophies 25 pounds and up boated annually.
"I have helped hundreds of people of all ages catch their first Musky, and many more beat their personal best. Musky have been a passion of mine for over 40 years and I will strive to teach you all I know about this magnificent fish. If you've always wanted to try Musky fishing, or are looking to beat your personal best, I will do everything I can to make those dreams come true".
* Beginners, kids, as well as veteran Musky fishermen, are all welcome in my boat.
* All tackle provided.
* Fishing out of a comfortable 17' Lund Angler.
* Booking Half and Full days
* Walleye and Smallmouth Bass trips also available.
* Licensed and Insured
*Live bait extra charge
* Free weekly fishing talks, open to the public, every Monday at 5:00 pm. at The Beacons resort and hotel on lake Minocqua.